Call for Education Papers
We are seeking original contributions for presentation and publication in the EG 2015 education track. The scope of the track includes topics in education in computer graphics, computer graphics in education, effective teaching tips and techniques focussing on computer graphics course content, and outstanding student projects in computer graphics. Authors are invited to submit papers, panels and student projects.
Education papers should give new insights or experience that improve student learning and that instructors can take into the classroom. Proposals for panels should state the problem to be discussed and include a short statement from proposed panelists. Notes on teaching tips and techniques should describe proven ways to engage student interest or present difficult topics. Notes on outstanding student projects should describe the learning context for the project and show how the student brought individual creativity to the work.
We invite submissions related to the following topics:
- teaching computer graphics in various curricula including computer science, engineering, and arts;
- designing curricula for computer graphics and related disciplines including image processing, animation and games;
- promoting undergraduate research in computer graphics;
- creating educational programs combining computer graphics with other disciplines;
- exploiting visual tools and techniques to teach in other disciplines;
- teaching the mathematical foundations of computer graphics and related disciplines.
Anonymous submissions of up to 8 pages for education papers or up to 2 pages for notes on teaching tips and techniques or outstanding student projects must be formatted according to the Eurographics Author's guidelines. Submissions will be made electronically through the Eurographics Submission and Review Management system and subject to a review process.
Proposals for education panels should be emailed directly to the education papers co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submission deadline for education papers is 23:59 UTC/GMT, Friday, January 16th, 2015.
Notification to authors will be on Friday, February 13th, 2015.
Education Papers Co-Chairs
The complete International Program Committee is listed in the section organization.